Your Pet’s Annual Wellness Care Compared to a Latte
The cost of your pet’s Annual Wellness Care can be compared to your Daily Latte
At Family Tree Animal Clinic our motto is “Together on the Journey of Care” and we completely understand that your Pet Budget is part of that journey. When your pet companion comes into the veterinary clinic on a bi-annual basis this can seem as if the budget is being extended, however when you take a closer look it is comparable to that daily latte.
A pet’s Annual Wellness Care ideally consists of the following:
- 2 Bi-annual Wellness Examinations
- Diagnostic Testing including Heartworm Test, Intestinal Parasite Exam, and Organ Function Disease Testing
- 12 months of Heartworm and Intestinal Parasite Preventative
- 12 months of Flea/Tick Preventative
- A Profession Oral Evaluation, Full Mouth X-rays, and Disease Treatment (Dental Cleaning)
This complete Annual Wellness Care package totals a daily cost of just $4.10 – $5.20. Now let’s discuss that Daily Latte:
- 1 small latte daily is $3.85
- 1 medium latte daily is $4.65
- 1 large latte daily is $5.45
- And lets not forget ALL THOSE YUMMY PASTRIES
This can really put things into perspective when you are prioritizing your companion’s Annual Wellness Care. Some great tips on helping to keep your pet budget in good standing:
- Making sure to keep your pet on the bi-annual wellness schedule, as early detection is key to a long and healthy life.
- Create a separate account and make monthly deposits to ease the upfront total
- Send monthly payments to your veterinarian office and create a credit on your account that can be utilized at the Bi-annual Wellness visits.
- Make sure to sign-up for the FTAC Rewards Program on VetScene.com so that you can earn discounts on your pet’s care.
We hope that you found this information helpful, please don’t hesitate to let us know should you have any questions that we can answer for you.